Thursday, May 27, 2010

Chandi's Wedding in Arizona

While we were in Vegas our friend Chandi - who lives in Arizona - was getting married that same weekend, so we made the trip down. They got married in the Mesa Temple. It was a beautiful day, and she of course looked gorgeous! We were so excited to be able to be with her on her wedding day!
Chandi and Landon cutting the cake
Chandi and I
Dusty and I at the reception

Oh and sorry for all of the weird pictures in my last few posts. They are loading really funny.

3 comments:

kellie and craig said...

Ali!! I have been the worst blogger ever! I need to update so much stuff and I never look at others blogs anymore. I had no idea you guys were expecting!! Congrats I'm so excited for you. Boy or a girl? Your going to love having a little one around, it's alot of work but soo worth it!

Jen Carpenter said...

Hey girl! I can't believe you were so close and I didn't even know it! You look so darn cute pregnant- I hope you guys are doing great! Love ya! Jen

Chandi Young said...

I seriously have the most amazing friends ever!!! I would have been lost without you that day!! :) always my shoulders to lean on!! I love you guys more than words can explain!! :)