Sunday, September 12, 2010

Kinley's New Born Pictures - picture overload!!

So we had Kinley's newborn pictures done and they turned out amazing!! I could have posted literally EVERY picture from the session, but I just chose a few so that you guys could see them. :) Hope you like them. DMC Studios did them, and she was awesome. She was amazing with Kinley and I will definetely be going back. Check out her website http://photographybydmc.com/
One of my all times favs - I loved her little raised eyebrows!
We will be putting this one in her room

I love how chubby she looks in this one, and the headband is so cute

This one is also going in her fairy room
And so is this one
Precious

Small little foot in Dusty's hands


I love him holding her!

I love this picture of the 2 of us
If you can't tell, I loved all the pictures. ha ha.

10 comments:

Mikelle said...

So stinkin cute! You make really cute baby girls, congrats.

Kelsey said...

SO SO cute!!! I love them all too! That photographer is amazing! Your little family is so beautiful!

Durrant said...

Those pics are amazing! Kinley is one gorgeous girl!

Muncher Cruncher said...

They are SO beautiful!! I miss you :)

The Cambruzzi's: Jeff, Dakota & Aria said...

My favorite would have to be in the wool blanket BUT I LOVE all the funny poses. She already looks like such a lady.

Kimberlee said...

Awe! I love them all!

Shelli said...

Ali! How time flies when I haven't seen you...I didn't even know you were expecting! Congratulations!!!! What a darling little thing, and I LOVE every one of those pics! She is an Anne Geddes baby!!! Great to hear from you.

Unknown said...

Those are gorgeous pictures (obviously because they had a gorgeous girl to work with)! I loved them all so much but the one where she almost looks like a little lamb just makes me want to snuggle her, ADORABLE!

Kari said...

They all turned out so adorable! She is such a doll!

Abbie said...

Oh my gosh congratulations!! She is so beautiful and looks like a little Anne Geddie baby:) Love the tea cup one that is my favorite!! Hope you are doing well!