Thursday, May 27, 2010

The End of the Road

My amazing husband has done it once again - GRADUATION!!!!!!
There were times that we didn't know how we were going to get through the last 8 months. Between Dusty working full time, full time school, clinicals and me being pregnant, I am not sure how we did it. But we did! I am so proud of him and everything that he does for our family. He is pretty great! Now to find a job to put that Paramedic Education to good use :)



Amy is 26 Weeks here and I am 28 - It is fun to be close together!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Congratulations to Dusty!! he is so smart! by the way your belly is so cute and you look beautiful :)

The Cambruzzi's: Jeff, Dakota & Aria said...

I want to put that picture of you and Amy on my fridge. Oh I love you guys. I want to be prego too...lies...but you two are BEAMING!!!

The R Crew said...

CONGRATS Dusty!!! That is so exciting! Way to go! You are such a cute prego Ali, I love it!