Monday, June 14, 2010

Island Park

A couple of weekends ago, Dusty and I made our way up to Island Park to stay at my grandpa's cabin. We had a great time. Dusty's parents and Jeff and Kitani came up to have some fun with us. It rained pretty much all weekend, but we made the most of it. I took naps, read and just had a relaxing time. Dusty was able to go fishing with his dad one of the days. Too bad they didn't catch anything. Since it was raining, I didn't even get my camera out till the last day. It was so pretty up there! And it was nice to not be here in Utah for the hot weekend
Henry's Fork of the Snake River

Big Springs

Jeff was impressed with all of the tall straight trees

We found this on our walk - you were suppose to write something about the place that you liked (or something to that affect)
My super cute husband - so patient when I wanted to take his pic all the time

Kitani, Jeff and Dusty feeding the fish

We went to the play Robin Hood at Mack's Inn. It was really funny!
This is me with the Big Fat Friar. I think our stomachs are close to the same size :)
It was really fun!
Thanks everyone for making it such a fun trip!

1 comment:

Leah Stallings Fine Art Photography said...

How fun! That didn't happen to be memorial weekend did it? We were there then too! You are looking cute as ever!