Friday, April 24, 2009

Jazz vs Lakers

So that sweet husband of mine, King of the Last Minute Deals, got us tickets to the Jazz game last night. At first I wasn't too excited, but I am so glad that I went. It was intense and it was a great game! I am glad that it was a blow out either way. And Dusty took me to one of my fav restaraunts before the game, Pei Wei! It was delicious! Us before the game started - I was already tired.
So this guy was sitting in front of us.
There is just no way that I wasn't going to take a picture of that hair!

That is Kobe on the floor and that is why I posted this picture! HAHAHAHA

5 comments:

Fullmer said...

haha ya thanks! Yes we are havin fun... now that it is slowly getting warmer! cant wait!!

haha I seriously LOVE the pic of the guys hair! haha if he only knew!!! haha

Danielle said...

You guys do so many fun things! I'm jealous! Glad you have fun though. That hair is obnoxious. I wouldn't have been able to resist either.

Unknown said...

I would love to go to a pro game! Johnny went to a Jazz game, I don't know if it was the same one but it was just this last week (I believe)! You guys are seriously always doing something fun!

Travis and Sherise said...

How fun! Travis would be totally jelous - actually I'd love to go to a pro basketball game myself, but now that I live nowhere near Utah I think the Jazz games are out. Hope all's well Ali - it's good to catch up - I've been out of the loop since we moved in January. 3 months with no internet about killed me :-)

Alesha said...

Awesome that you were able to go to a PlayOff Game!