Monday, July 13, 2009

Anniversary - Melting Pot, Park City and Lagoon

I love anniversaries!!! And I love that I have a husband who likes to go and do something for them. It makes it so much more fun. We might as well take advantage while we don't have kids to get out and go do something.

Dusty and I at the Melting Pot
Love this place!!!
Delicious chocolate!!!!
Baja Cantina in Park City
Dusty said to not put this picture on the blog, but he wouldn't be normal for a good picture so this one goes on the blog. ha ha
We stayed at the Westgate up in Park City. It was so relaxing and fun. We swam and snacked and watched Confessions of a Shopaholic. I love that movie!!
This is the yummy breakfast that we had on Friday morning.
Who doesn't want eclairs with their breakfast?
Dusty hanging out in our room
We then decided to go to Lagoon. We had a great time, but we were exhausted by the end of the day. This is us after our long day. We both look super hot.

This is a picture of my hot leg. We sat in the lazy river for almost 2 hours, and I did some weird job on the sunscreen. It even looks better in person.

9 comments:

Muncher Cruncher said...

How fun! and happy anniversary!! I'm so glad that you got to go, and take some time off :)

Kara said...

I think me and you have an agreement of always going to the melting pot for our anniversaries. No better place!

Alesha said...

Happy Anniversary, and your leg looks hot.

Carlos & Karly said...

OMG your leg! Let's go to the melting pot together... :) It will be SO romantic (husbands optional)

tiffany said...

congrats! How fun! You two are a great little couple!

Emily said...

Happy anniversary! You two sure know how to celebrate! I agree with ya.. party hard while you don't have kids. Sorry about your legs, but lazy rivers are the best!!

The R Crew said...

You sun burn is so awesome! I've never seen anything like it. LOL Congrats on 4 amazing years together!

Leah Stallings Fine Art Photography said...

How fun! Your leg looks painfully red!

Jen Jen said...

I am so glad you had a great anniversary! I feel so bad for you about your sunburn. hope you are feeling better!