Thursday, May 27, 2010

Idaho Time

We got to go visit my sister up in Idaho one weekend in May and we had a great time!! The kids are all getting so old. We were lucky that we hit one of Trae's t-balls games, and Kira's dance recital. They both are so talented and so much fun to watch.


Dax got really hot at the recital so we had to strip him down. He is too cute!

Kira in her Minnie costume!!

Trae was great at hitting the ball and running fast!
While there we made a side trip to Blackfoot to meet up with Whitney and Brady. We had way too much fun! It had been too long since we had seen them so we had to catch up!
Whit and I are a week apart. She is having a boy and I a girl. I am sure that they will be friends. Ha Ha.
Thanks for such a fun weekend everyone!!!

1 comment:

Leah Stallings Fine Art Photography said...

I love the pic of you and Whit!!!! Two super cute pregger girls!!!