Wednesday, June 30, 2010

She'll Be Cute as a Bug

I had a baby shower this last weekend. It was so much fun! My mom made her way up from Vegas to host it for me. She had some great helpers too, my sister, aunt, grandma, Kitani and Karly. Everyone helped out. It was so much fun seeing everyone - thanks for coming!!!!

The theme was - "She'll be as cute as a bug" and that is me 8 1/2 months pregnant
Me, my mom, and sister Tia

The table with all the DELICIOUS food! It was awesome!
Lemon Trifles - I might have ate quite a few of these
Chocolate Dipped Strawberries
My mom is all about the detail! She thinks of everything. I love all the extra touches that she does. Here are a couple of the finishing touches
The centerpiece on the table
She had vinyl on all of my walls and fun balloons!

The favors
Food Tags
These cute ladybugs lined the way up to the door
It was a great shower! We know that our little girl is going to be quite spoiled.

9 comments:

Danielle said...

Wow! That is SO over the top! Amazing! Your mom is awesome :)

Kimberlee said...

I, too, am amazed at how crafty your mom is! Your shower was more decked out than my wedding! haha I'm really excited for you!

Tia J said...

Glad we could make it. Even with my throwing up child the entire way. It turned out great it was fun to help and do for you. Love ya

Amy said...

It was beautiful! And you got some great stuff! I am glad you had fun! And that your family was there!

Durrant said...

Such a cute shower! I love the theme! Everything looks so cute! Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy!

Kelsey said...

I love your shower! It was so cute! They did such a good job setting everything up. Honestly I didn't expect anything less. :) Well I'm excited to meet your little addition soon. Good luck with everything!

Ulrich Family said...

That looked so awesome. Sorry I couldn't make it. It looks like your mom did an amazing job as usual. We are so excited for you and wish you luck.

Leah Stallings Fine Art Photography said...

I so wish I could have been there! Everything looks amazing!!! Leave it to Tia and your Momma to do a beautiful job!!! So excited for you!!!

Jared and Jessica said...

That is the cutest baby shower I have ever seen! I am throwing one for my sister in a few weeks and might have to steal some ideas :) Very cute!!!