Friday, June 27, 2008

Another Surgery!!!! and Dusty doing Ali's Hair

So on this past Monday, I had my gallbladder removed. Yes, I know, only 4 months after my last surgery. I thought brain surgery fixed everything, but it didn't. I started to get really sick again, and we found out that I had gallstones, and so they took it out. This is Dusty and I at the hospital. I look so hot!!! The doctor was running late that day, so we were there for a long time. But everything went well and I am recovering. Fun times at the Batty house.

Dusty had been begging me to let him do my hair when it had been growing in after the brain surgery, and so when day I let him do it, and I wanted everyone to see Dusty's good work. In the picture on top you can still see my scar, but it is doing much better and healing nicely! Good job on the hair honey!

9 comments:

Tia J said...

Dusty I think you have found your calling in life!!
I wish we could have been there with you. Oh wait you are not very nice when you have surgery so maybe I am glad we missed it! jk
We love you and miss you

The R Crew said...

grandma told us you had surgery. I just wanted to let you know we've been praying for you. I was in the temple yesterday & put your name on the prayer roll. We're thinking of you! Hope your recovery is quick. love you, rachel

Leah Stallings Fine Art Photography said...

I am going to have to schedule an appointment with Dusty to get my hair done! I am glad that you are recovering nicely Ali! I saw that you have a count down to Breaking Dawn on you page...I can hardly wait to read it!!!

Kara said...

Sounds like you have had a rough year! Your hair looks cute!!Hopefully everything will be good for you from now on. I know how it is to have health problems, no fun all! Have you guy thought about having kids anytime soon? They are lots of work but totally worth it.

The Thomason's said...

Hey guys! Sounds like you have had a crazy couple of months! Hope you guys are having a fun summer- Take it easy

Ulrich Family said...

Another one? Good Grief! You are a trooper. I'm glad you are recovering well. Great job on the hair, Dusty! I'm glad you are so optimistic about everything.

kellie and craig said...

My gosh, it sounds like you guys have so much going on. I hope you are doing well and recovering fast. Dusty, great job on the hair, it's really growing in! oh by the way I got some crazy stuff to tell you..I'll have to shoot you an email.

Unknown said...

Ali,
Hey Friend, long time sense I last heard from you. You and Dusty make a great lil couple there. So whats the deal with all these surgeries lately? I hope the best for you guys. We'll have to all get together and do somethin when your in town.

Fullmer said...

Sorry I didn't know sooner bout your surgery! I am really glad that things went well! It looks like you are doing great!! You hubby looks like he makes you very happy! That is great! Take care Ali!

Amanda