Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Las Vegas Trip January 2009

WARNING!!!!!! There are A LOT of pictures in these next posts. There were so many to
choose from that I had to just post a lot. So sorry!
This past weekend we were able to take a trip down to Vegas. We went Thursday through Tuesday, so it was a nice long trip. We had so much fun, and did some things that we have never done before in Vegas. Some friends met up with us, and we were so excited!!!
Dusty and I at Coyote Ugly
Karly and I inside Coyote Ugly

Jeff and Kitani with their favorite M&M
Dusty getting all brushed up at the M&M Factory
I might get smashed in the mold
Nice M&M car
We stayed out for 2 hours watching the fountain shows. A must always when we go to Vegas
At Tao. It is so pretty!
And Last But Not Least
We witnessed this on our drive home. First, who does that? Second, how did they get the boat up there? and Third, how did you even come up with that?

6 comments:

wrens said...

Looks like you guys had a blast in Vegas!! We are going in May and we will have to do something that you did!!

Cilka said...

You guys look like you had so much fun! I miss Las Vegas! How are you guys? No more health scares hopefully. We should get together one of these days. :)

tiffany said...

how fun... I'm so jealous! i love Vegas!

Unknown said...

That is just too much, I don't even know where to start! WHAT A BLAST!!! We've been to Vegas a few times together and never experienced a quarter of that! I love the wax museum pictures with you guys!
It's funny because I never use to be afraid of heights until the last few years, I've become such a chicken. I don't know if I could do the indoor sky diving either!

Shelley said...

This post makes me want to go to SIN CITY! ;) So many fun things to do in Vegas! Looks like a blast!

Ulrich Family said...

That looks like a blast! Glad to hear you had fun. Hopefully Scott and I will be able to go during his spring break!