Monday, December 15, 2008

Lights at Temple Square

Saturday night we took our annual Temple Square to see the lights trip. It was super cold because it finally decided to start to snow, now that it is the middle of December. But it was fun walking around with the snow falling down. Jeff and Kitani came with us, and we had a blast. I think that I might have embarressed everyone because I was dancing and leaping around. I was just trying to stay warm!!!


Dusty and I were posing like the statue of Joseph and Emma behind us.
I thought it would be a great idea, and Dusty was being a great sport!

Jeff and Kitani
My coat is so big and warm!
This is us at the Melting Pot. After looking at lights we went and had some cheese and chocolate fondue. It was delicious!!!!

8 comments:

kellie and craig said...

Very cute pics of you guys! Your hair looks great by the way. I actually love it short on you. I always love going to Temple Square, we were there on Friday night and there were sooo many people there!

tiffany said...

cute pics! how fun! i love the lights up there!!

Tia J said...

So fun! We really need to see the lights since it has been years! It was fun to see you guys this weekend! Love ya!

Unknown said...

I love the last picture with you and Dusty! I've heard about the Melting Pot it sounds awesome. I love how you were dancing around to stay warm, that is totally something that I would do!

The R Crew said...

I love the black and white picture of you and Dusty. That would be a perfect Christmas card pic. You don't have to have kids to send cards out you know! We love to hear about YOU.

Erica said...

You guys look so cute! PS, I love your coat!

Danielle said...

You guys look great! It looks like you had fun. I'm so jealous you got to go to the melting pot! I've never been, but heard it was good. Hope you have a great Christmas. You guys should come see Mckayla sometime...

Rachelle said...

I love your blog. Its nice to know what your cousins are up to. We have a blog also. Email rachellecasbeer@gmail.com and I'll send you an invite.