Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas Movie Quotes

I just thought that I would do a fun Christmas post about some of my favorite quotes from 2 of my favorite Christmas movies. Hope you enjoy!!!
Buddy: "Buddy the Elf! What's your favorite color?"

Gimbel’s Manager: “This is the North Pole.”
Buddy: “No it isn’t.”
Gimbel’s Manager: “Yes it is.”
Buddy: “No it isn’t.”
Gimbel’s Manager: “Yes it is!”
Buddy: “No it isn’t! Where the snow?”

Emily
: “You like sugar huh?”
Buddy: “Is there sugar in syrup?”
Emily: “Yes”
Buddy: “Then YES!”

Buddy: “Have you seen these toilets? They’re GINORMOUS!”

Gimbel’s Manager: “Why are you smiling like that?”
Buddy: “I just like to smile, smiling’s my favorite.”
Gimbel’s Manager: “Make work your favorite. That’s your new favorite!”

Buddy: “He’s an angry elf.”

The Grinch: "The nerve of those Whos. Inviting me down there - and on such short notice. Even if I wanted to go, my schedule wouldn't allow it. Four o'clock, wallow in self pity; 4:30, stare into the abyss; 5:00, solve world hunger, tell no one. 5:30, jazzercise. 6:30, dinner with me. I can't cancel that again. 7:00, wrestle with my self loathing; I'm booked. Of course, if I bump up the loathing to to 9 I could still be done in time to lay in bed, stare at the ceiling and slip slowly into madness. But what would I wear?"

Happy Holidays!!!! We hope that everyone has a fabulous time

1 comment:

mrsdriscoll said...

hey girl how are you? i always think about you guys and that unfinished project! its so hard to get out there to do it since we never go up to mapelton anymore! I'm so sorry! you are probably all painted up now huh? What's new wiht you guys? i never see Dusty anymore, kind of weird.