Thursday, December 4, 2008

Husband Tag

So Nicole tagged me, and I like to talk about Dusty, so I figured I would do it.


Dustin Robert Batty

5 Things He Loves
  • Me (what is there not to love?)
  • His nieces and nephew
  • Harley, our dog
  • Traveling
  • Anything that goes fast

5 Things on his To Do List

  • Get out the Christmas decorations
  • Finish his application for school
  • Cook some dinner
  • Play with his dog
  • Watch Grey's Anatomy at our weekly Grey's Anatomy party

5 Foods He Enjoys

  • A Good Steak
  • Ice cream (with a warm brownie)
  • Burger Supreme- hamburger (it's the fry sauce)
  • Hawiian Haystacks
  • Cream of Chicken

5 Things You May Not Know About Him

  • He changed his degree, I think, 3 times before he decided on Radiography
  • He flew too low when he was trying to get his pilot's license at 16, and got all of his hours taken away- Bummer!!
  • He wanted to marry a girl who was graduated from college, had a good job, and was mature- and he got a 18 year old who had 1 year of college done, who let's be honest, wasn't super mature!!! He now is glad that he got what he has
  • He sings along great to "I'm Too Sexy" in the car
  • He really wants to sky dive (I'm not sure how I feel about it though)

5 Quirky Things

  • He is constantly dancing around the house. I think he gets it from being around me so much
  • The only kind of spaghetti he likes, is his mom's that she cans. It is a good thing that she taught him how to make it.
  • He likes the dishwasher loaded a certain way, so sometimes he just asks me to stop and let him do it.
  • He likes to be on time, and it drives him crazy when people run late.
  • When he sleeps, he twitches. And it isn't just a slight twitch. If I am sitting by him, I can get moved around. He is pretty funny. That is how that I know that he really is going to sleep.


I tag Tia, Karly, Amy, Leah, and Jen and whoever thinks that it would be fun!

3 comments:

Muncher Cruncher said...

I love your wedding pic! So cute. Your trip to AZ looked really fun too!! I'm glad you are feeling better :)

Unknown said...

I love it! That is so great that he sings and dances around the house! It's a good thing the Lord knows what is best for us and doesn't give us what we think we want at the time (meaning an old college graduate). Travis twitches when he is falling asleep too and he likes when people are on time, Travis and Dusty would get along!

Jen Jen said...

hey there how do i do this husband tag thing?