Friday, December 5, 2008

Christmas Tag!

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? wrapping paper if I take the time
2. Real tree or Artificial? Articial. I don't like the smell of real trees
3. When do you put up the tree? hopefully before Christmas!!
4. Do you like eggnog? only with ice cream and sprite in it
5. Favorite gift received as a child? Addy- my American Girl doll
6. Hardest person to buy for? Matt, my brother-in-law
7. Easiest person to buy for? Trae, Kira and Aiden (nieces and nephew)
8. Do you have a nativity scene? Nope! I probably need one of those
9. Mail or email Christmas cards? we don't have kids yet, so I haven't done them
10. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? none that I can think of
11. Favorite Christmas Movie? The Santa Claus and How the Grinch Stole Christmas
12. When do you start shopping? October (I am already done)
13. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? not that I know of
14. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Mom's sugar cookies and bacon wrapped water chestnuts
15. Lights on the tree? White
16. Favorite Christmas song? all of the ones from the Children Song Book
17. Travel at Christmas or stay home? we have done both, we will be traveling this year though
18. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? you better believe it
19. Angel on the tree top or a star? star
20. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Both
21. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Snow and crappy weather
22. Favorite ornament theme or color? our tree is silver and purple, mixed with the hallmark ornaments that I got every year growing up
23. Favorite for Christmas dinner? as long as it isn't turkey I am good
24. What do you want for Christmas this year? to pay for all of Dusty's school (I know, not fun, but well worth it)
I tag: Kellie, Nicole, Amy and Megan

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Sweetness, I love Christmas so a Christmas tag is right up my alley :)
Seriously... you don't like the smell of Christmas trees!?!? That is a first, and you start your shopping in October,WOW! (are you trying to show off or something ;) )
So now I am so curious to try eggnog with sprite and ice cream that sounds so good, I've never heard of it before! I'm up for new traditions!

kellie and craig said...

Hey thanks for the tag. I always need something to blog about. And then when the baby comes I'm sure I'll have plenty to blog about:)

Leah Stallings Fine Art Photography said...

Ah Christmas is coming whether I am ready for it or not! I have been so busy I haven't had too much time to really enjoy it but I am excited to get to have the babies on Christmas I think that it will make it exciting for me again. What are you and Dusty doing for the holidays? Is Dusty's family all close by? I didn't know that you didn't like the smell of Christmas trees...I hate the needles falling everywhere!