Thursday, April 7, 2011

Kitani's Baby Shower


I am finally getting around to doing a full post on Kitani's baby shower that I did back in the middle of March. That seems like awhile ago. Kitani is now 38 weeks, and we can't wait to meet this little guy! Jeff and Kitani are some of our best friends and I was excited that I was able to do this for her.


Disclaimer: I could never pull off a shower like this (or any shower really) without my mom. She pretty much did everything and just told me what to do.




The theme was "It's About to Get Wild"

The Invites - they turned out so cute! The table


We did a baby brunch and the menu consisted off: chicken bundles (request of Kitani), bacon artisan pizzas, mini breakfast caseroles, mini raspberry creme cake, mini cinnamon crescents, muesli fruit parfait, and chocolate dipped strawberries. All delicious!


Another shot of the set upFavors, water, plates and napkinsWater bottles with animals tags on themFavorsAnimal shortbread cookies were in the favor boxesgetting ready to dig inMuesli ParfaitsChocolate Dipped Strawberries and Raspberry Creme CakeKinley wanted to be a part of the party with her giraffe bowThe game and prizes. We played Baby Price is Right. Kitani's mom made adorable pot scrubbers and dish towels for the prizes. So cute!Kitani opening gifts She has such a cute belly!


All in all I think it turned out great! And hopefully Kitani had a good time too!

2 comments:

The R Crew said...

Looks amazing! You definitely have your mother's talent.

Crystal said...

Awesome shower! Love all the details. The table looks amazing! And I love the "Price is right" game! Would you email me how you played it? cryscaprice@gmail.com. I would love to use it! :)