Monday, July 14, 2008

Anniversary Weekend

So I decided that I wanted to carry out Dusty and I's anniversary to the weekend. We went and stayed at the Armstrong Mansion, a bed and breakfast in Salt Lake. I would not recommend this place. It was so noisy because it was close to the street, and you could hear when anyone used any sort of water. Plus, the breakfast was not very good. Dusty and I have stayed at a couple bed and breakfasts, and I normally love them, but we will not be going back here. But it was a bonus that they upgraded our room. If you ever want to go to a good bed and breakfast go to the Castle Creek Inn (www.castleutah.com) So Friday night we didn't get any sleep and Saturday we thought that we would try something fun and new, so we went up to Snowbird. They had an Alpine Slide, a tram to ride to the top of the mountain, a zip line, and a bunch of other things to do. I was so proud of myself for going on the zip line. It was pretty scary and intense, but I did it. So Dusty and I had a great anniversary weekend and got to do something things that we normally don't get to do.
We were upgraded to the June Bridal Suite because the innkeeper was using
the room that we booked. Nice upgrade!

This the biggest tub that I have ever seen. You really can't tell by the picture, but it is huge! But also really slick. I about fell on my face!
Dusty riding the bull. He rocked and looked really hot doing it!
On the VERY top of the mountain. I had to use the zoom big time with camera because I couldn't get that close to look down.
Dusty and I on the top of the mountain. It was beautiful up there.

1 comment:

Kara said...

How fun! Happy anniversary. Ours third is coming up this October. We got married so young! haha..oh well it turned out good:) I like your new hair cut its really cute! And I always love to look at the Batty adventures:)