Thursday, July 10, 2008

3 Year Anniversary

Us at the Melting Pot
The Cheese Course
The Meat Course
(I forgot to take the pic when we first got it)
The Delicious Chocolate!!!
Dusty was being a really good cook. He was all over it!
My favorite was the dessert. Those chocoloate dipped strawberries were to die for!
We got the chocolate and carmel fondue. Amazing!

So on Tuesday, July 8, it was Dusty and I's 3 year anniversary. I couldn't believe it! It seems like we have been together forever, but at the same time I can't believe how fast the 3 years have gone. We have been through a lot, 3 different surgeries, building a house, finishing school and numerous jobs. I have loved almost every minute of it. (I'll be honest the surgeries were not fun) I am so blessed to have such an amazing husband. He is so patient, always makes me laugh and I don't know what I would do without him.
He spoils me too much!! For our anniversary this year, Dusty decided to take me to the Melting Pot.
I had been wanting to go for a long time, and we finally did it. It was so good.
The food was great, and it was very fun and romantic at the same time. Very good choice.

4 comments:

Tia J said...

So fun! We will have to go there when we come back.

Cilka said...

Congrats on the anniversary!! You guys look like you had fun. I love the Melting Pot!! Hope all is well with you guys!! (And no more visits to the hospital for Ali!)

Unknown said...

Wow, three years congratulations. I saw that you had a post on the fourth book to Twilight. I LOVE it, I read the first book almost three times! The third time I just skipped around to my favorite parts. Anyways I thought that was awesome that you had that on your blog, I'm getting that book the night it comes out so I can read it on our trip (We are leaving the day it comes out). Well congrats again, you look great Ali!
Nicole

Jared and Jessica said...

Hey Ali! I found your blog on Crystal's. She told me you had left a comment and so I wanted to see how you and Dusty were doing. Tell him hello from his fellow rad friend! We all should get together!