Monday, July 14, 2008

Mount Timpanogos Cave

This morning Dusty and I went with our friends, Aaron and Jen from Texas, and hiked up to the Timpanogos Cave. It was pretty intense. I am so out of shape and that hike was steep! The caves were awesome, and I guess they were worth the hike. Thanks Aaron and Jen for the awesome idea.
This is after we finished the hike. My face is BRIGHT RED!!!! I don't sweat, I just have the reddest face ever.
Dusty and his friend Aaron
Aaron and his wife Jen, inside the cave
The Heart of the Cave
There is some legend that this is the heart of 2 Indians who died
Dusty and I after we got out of the cave. It was absolutely gorgeous! I little scary for someone who is afraid of heights but beautiful just the same.

3 comments:

Tia J said...

You have such a good blogger lately I am so impressed! I am so impressed you were able to do that hike good for you Yaya! That looks so pretty!

Shelley said...

Your cute red face! Wasn't it like that in dance too,..no sweat just red?! I think its cute,...better than sweating if you ask me! :)

Mark and Shelbey said...

You and your husband look so happy together! Thank you for the comments about our babies. They are a whole bunch of fun! Its good to hear from you keep in touch!