Thursday, July 10, 2008

New Hair!

The Side View
The Front
The Back

So, I have cut my hair! It has not been this short since the 8th grade. Crazy! So the pics aren't the greatest it was being out of control today, so sorry. But I decided to cut it because the back had started to really grow from where the doctor shaved it, so I wanted it to all start growing together. It turned out pretty good. It is just taking some getting used to! And I am pretty sure that I look soooo tired in the middle pic. Oh well.

3 comments:

Tia J said...

I love the hair! Short is good!!!

The R Crew said...

You look so beautiful! Tia is right, short is GOOD. In fact, it's AWESOME. You look good!

Durrant said...

Love the hair, you look great! Tell Dusto good job! Sorry to hear about the second surgery, glad it's over! We should get together with everyone for a BB-Q before summer is gone. Sounds like you guys are doing great!