Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Photo Challenge Day 9/30- Paris

One place that I have always loved since I was a little girl has been Paris. I love everything about it; the architecture, the language, the cafes, etc.
I have never been able to take a vacation there, but one day I will since it is my number one spot.
Paris has even inspired me in my decorating choices in my home. Orginally I wanted to do our bedroom with a Paris theme, but no I have moved it down to our family room and kitchen. I love the idea of having a French Bistro as a focal point in my kitchen and using it throughout the downstairs. In fact while in Vegas we bought a painting of Paris. I will post pictures while we finally decide wear to hang it!

1 comment:

Tia J said...

I would love to see where you hang things. That is always the big question with you! :)