Thursday, March 17, 2011

Photo Challenge Day 17/30 - Holidays!!

Holidays are a days to do a little something extra that makes people happy! I love taking advantage of all of them. That probably comes from growing up in a house where my mom always made it holiday so fun! I hope that Kinley grows up to love the holidays as much as I do.
Today was St Patricks day and we all dressed in green! And had some green food to eat. It wasn't a lot, but it just made the day a little special. Hope no one got pinched today!
Kinley in her Kiss Me I'm Irish shirt
(I am sure she has a little Irish in her somewhere)
For dinner we had shepards pie. It seemed Irish to me, just without the corned beef :) And I made the potatoes green. Then a green salad and green kool aid. Jeff and Kit joined us for dinner and I think that they enjoyed the holiday as well :)


1 comment:

Kelsey said...

So cute! I love Holidays too. I hope I can make them fun for my kids. Kinley always looks so cute!