Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Photo Challenge Day 16/30 - Cupcake Chic

I feel like everywhere you look you see a new cupcake store pop up. They are the new craze. There are tv shows Cupcake Wars and DC Cupcakes (and yes I do watch them!) that talk all about them and how amazing they are. I like cupcakes just like the next person, but have never really LOVED them. Enter Cupcake Chic. It is a cupcake store that is in Orem by Costco. I happened to go in there one day to check it out and I was pleasantly surprised. They have DELICIOUS cupcakes. They actually taste homemade, not mass produced like so many other cupcake places in Utah. I have tried the Red Velvet, Chocolate, and Vanilla with Strawberry Icing. My fav has to be the Vanilla Strawberry. Today I converted my mom as well. She has never been a fan of the cupcake stores, but she agreed that they are amazing. So today I am happy that I have found a delicious cupcake store to satisfy my sweet tooth. If you want an amazing cupcake visit http://www.cupcakechicutah.com/ and go get one!!

This is the Vanilla Strawberry

No comments: