Monday, March 14, 2011

Photo Challenge Day 15/30 - The Bachelor

I am half way through the Photo Challenge and I have enjoyed thinking of things that make me happy/grateful/inspired etc. I love the litle joys in life, and one of those for me is reality tv and one of my fav shows is The Bachelor. I love everything about it; the romanitc dates, the drama, the weirdness of group dates, the anticipation, the trips, the spoilers! Yes it is true, I read all the spoilers. It actually makes me enjoy the season even more. Knowing what is going to happen, makes me read into all the little things and the hints that the producers leave as to what is going to happen. Dusty and I watched the finale last night and I am glad that he chose Emily. I am also glad that they didn't put up a front and pretend everything was so great! They admitted having problems, and working on them like a real couple. Would I love to see them stay together? Of course! But I look at the track record of the show and see that the odds are not in their favor :)
I am excited for the Bachelorette and the Bachelor Pad. Maybe I will start doing recaps on my blog when they start. What do you think?


2 comments:

Muncher Cruncher said...

Oh my GOSH I for sure miss your post-bachelor analysis chats, but I miss you more. Let's go to lunch soon for real!! kapeesh?
p.s. kinley is to die for
p.p.s tell dusty hi for me!!

Kara said...

Yes, I was glad that he picked Emily..but I kind of have my doubts. I don't know if she likes him very much. I think she was kind of pretending for the after the final rose. She didn't want to move to Texas and she said she was afraid of his temper. Hopefully they can work everything out;) I love that you watch it! So many people hate it..haha. I think its so funny!