Saturday, March 19, 2011

Photo Challenge Day 18/30- My Hubby

This weekend was so busy and I didn't get a chance to post yesterday so I will have to do 2 today.
This weekend would not have been possible without my amazing hubby! I did a shower for Kitani on Saturday and I had stuff to get done and Dusty took time off of work on Friday so that I could go shopping for everything on Friday. When I got home my house was also cleaned and he got our outside ready as well. Friday night was spent cleaning up some more, keeping me company and doing anything that he could to help. And he didn't stop there, he woke up with Kinley last night so I could sleep and woke up bright and early and ran the last minute errands, hung the decorations and helped build the parfaits. And when it was all over he played with Kinley while I took a nap! (Sorry to go on and on, but I just had to let everyone know how amazing he is!) I don't think that I could ask for a better husband and that is why this post is dedicated to him. Dusty makes me so happy and I am so lucky that I have someone like him. He is always helping me with everything and is so supportive. He loves coming home to his girls and Kinley and I love to see him when he gets home. So thanks babe for making me so happy!!

This picture is from our wedding day.
What a hottie!!

No comments: