Monday, September 28, 2009

Women's Conference

Women's Conference was this past Saturday night and I met up with my sis, aunt and cousin to go. My grandma was able to sing in the choir. She was so excited and we were all pumped to see her. The choir was amazing. I pointed my grandma out to my sister like a 5 year old when I saw her. I was so proud! The speakers were also amazing. It was a very fun night

All the women going in

me and Tia after the conference
My aunt Sandy, Tia, Me and Hannah

3 comments:

Tia J said...

Glad you came with us!! The pictures turned out cute.

The R Crew said...

How awesome you got to go!!!

Kelsi Fullmer said...

It was amazing!I loved women's conference. Your grandma should have been leading the choir instead! I remember always trying to follow her lead in sacrament meeting haha. Miss you!