Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Cougar Football

Dusty got us season tickets to the BYU games this year again. He does the xrays for the team if anyone gets hurt, and he gets tickets for doing it. It is a nice perk! When we got to the game the engery was crazy. Everyone was so excited, but it didn't last too long. BYU just couldn't pull it out. It was still fun to go to the game though.
Dusty and I before the game!


He was a die hard Florida fan

These people were not true BYU fans - they got up and left and didn't support the team. MANY others followed. I have never seen so many people leave in the middle of the 3rd quarter

We weren't too sure about BYU either :)

3 comments:

Leah Stallings Fine Art Photography said...

How fun! Except, you are right, the game was SAD!!! You will have to watch for Luke this weekend...he will be there (not that you would be able to find someone in that many people).

kellie and craig said...

I must agree, I went with my sister to the game. Major upset! It's still a topic I won't discuss! You look hot in the byu hat though, way cute!!

Shelli said...

Hi, Ali! I'm so jealous you have tix to the games. One thing I plan to purchase every year, and then it never happens. lol. Sounds like you were having fun! Fun to see your pics.