Monday, September 14, 2009

Fun with the Galloway's

So back in August, Dusty's best friend from childhood Aaron and his wife Jen came to Utah and we got to hang out with them. We had so much fun, and Jen sent me some pictures, so I figured that I should finally do a post about it!
We started off the night by going to my fav mexican restaraunt in Springville, Joe Bandidos. It was delicious. The rest of Dusty's family met up with us too.
Aaron and Dusty - it almost looks like they are holding hands. Cute!

We played an awesome game of Ligretto. I love it!!! It is one of my fav games.
I was doing good!
Jeff and Kitani came over and joined in on the fun
Driving in the car - don't mind me, but I just wanted to show this picture of my husband driving with his eyes closed. Don't worry he doesn't do it a lot


Aaron was scared for his life, but Jen was just having a good time

Thanks again for the great time! We love it when you guys visit

No comments: