Monday, October 13, 2008

Weekend Fun

This weekend Tia and the kids stayed with us while Matt went to a manager retreat. We had a lot of fun. The kids are so crazy and we love having them around. On Friday night we went to Red Robin. I really love that place. So good!

Kira would not look or smile for the camera at all! Every time I pulled it out she would start making these weird faces. We were all laughing hysterically.
I love this pic of Tia and Trae. They are both cheesers!
This is Shayla asleep on the way home. She sleeps with her eyes partyly open. It kind of freaks me out, but I loved the pic.

3 comments:

Tia J said...

We had a ball. And yes Shayla thanks for thinking we were so much fun!

Leah Stallings Fine Art Photography said...

That is funny that Shayla sleeps with her eyes open like that...Sophia does it to and it really freaks me out!

Unknown said...

Shayla was obviously "pooped out" by the end of the night! Red Robin is great!