Friday, October 17, 2008

Picture Tag!

The tag: go to your fourth picture file, and post the fourth picture in that file... then tell the story.

So Dusty and I had gone to Vegas to meet up with Chandi and after watching the BYU baseball game against UNLV we went to, of course The Cheesecake Factory. It is a tradition. We didn't get any food, just an amazing piece of Snickers Cheesecake!!!! The best cheesecake in the world, and I don't really even like cheesecake. This pic is of me and Dusty showing Chandi and Nate how amazing it is. I think that now I really want a piece.
I tag Karly, Leah and Nicole

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That sounds like a DELICIOUS piece of cake! What are the odds that your fourth picture is so funny and entertaining!
Oh and I love the slideshow!

Kara said...

I didnt' know you had it too! I swear, Alot of people have it!It stinks. I am glad your surgery helped.