Friday, October 24, 2008

Gardner Village and a Graduation


Yesterday, I got a rare day off from work and took full advantage! Dusty was such a sweetheart and went to Gardner Village with me. I love it during Halloween (honestly what don't I love during Halloween?). They have all the witch displays and the shops are filled with fun Halloween everything. It was great. Earlier that day we went to Trenton's, Dusty's brother, graduation from the police academy. He is currently a firefighter but went trough post so that he could be on the SWAT team. Intense! Congrats Trenton! Anway, yesterday was great, and it was so much fun being able to hang out with Dusty and have nothing to do on a weekday.


Me with the witches stirring up a potion
Dusty and the Outhouse Witch. This was the only pic that he would let me take

Mom- here is a pic for you so that you can see what Gardner Village looks like during Halloween

Dusty and Trenton (do you think that they look alike?- I don't)

Trenton receiving his certificate


Dusty and I at the graduation

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Gardner Village looks SWEET! I wish we had something cool like that around here. Haunted Houses freak me out, not a big fan but I could handle all-out decorations. That is so awesome that your brother in law is going into SWAT, my brother (Taylor) would love to do something like that!

tiffany said...

How fun! I think you guys look so cute as always! I totally can tell Dusty and his bro are brothers... I love a good mid-week day off.

Muncher Cruncher said...

So fun ali!! You're blog is so festive and adorable. I love the Gardner Village pics. I want to go there now!! I'm glad you got a day away from work...although I did miss you!

kellie and craig said...

I love Gardner Village at Halloween too! It is so much fun walking around and seeing all the cute decorations.