Monday, September 8, 2008

Eastern Idaho State Fair

This weekend we were in Idaho for Sharlyn's wedding and there was no way that I couldn't make a quick stop at the Eastern Idaho State Fair. I don't know if anyone quite understands unless you grew up in Blackfoot, but the fair is just great! It has the best food, my favs are scone nuggets, funnel cakes, and teriyaki bowls. My sister, Tia was up in Soda Springs and decided that she would also like to make a quick run to the fair, and so we met early that morning ate some good food and left before it got too busy. We had a good time.
Tia and her little girl Kira. (I know that Tia isn't looking at camera but I love Kira in it)
Dust get an amazing Funnel Cake
Me and Tia

3 comments:

Emily said...

Ali- I am so sorry to hear that you've been through 3 surgeries. That is terrible! Hope things are looking up for you. We are in Utah too so please let me know if you could use some help. I'd be happy to bring you a meal or whatever! You and Dusty make a great couple and it looks like you're having a great time being married.

tiffany said...

Yay! for the fair! Looks like a good time. i got hungry hearing about the food!

Leah Stallings Fine Art Photography said...

So fun! I just love the fair! Next time you are in town give me a call! I would love to see you! but I know how busy it can be! I love that pic of you and Tia!