Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Amazing Husband

Yesterday was an anniversary of sorts for Dusty and I. Four years ago Dusty proposed!! Every year we try and do something special, instead of celebrating Valentines Day.
It means just a little more. :) This year I didn'tthink that we had anything planned because it was a Tuesday night and Dusty has mutual. Well I was at work and Dusty gave me a call wondering if I wanted to meet up with our friends Peter and Amber to go eat at a new steakhouse in Salt Lake. I didn't mind, and said that I would get ready when I got home from work. Well, we didn't go and meet our friends, Dusty surprised me and took me to my favorite restaurant, The Melting Pot. It was so much fun, and I was surprised! I have an awesome husband who is always thinking of me and is doing romatic things. Thanks sweetie for an amazing night! You are the best!

5 comments:

Muncher Cruncher said...

So CUTE! Way to go Dusty :)

Leah Stallings Fine Art Photography said...

What an awesome husband you have! Happy anniversary!

Abbie said...

Thats so thoughtful! I hear that place is amazing, great choice!

Alesha said...

Dusty, you have always had a heart of gold. Ali, what a sweetheart of a husband you have. LOVE the Melting Pot.

Emily said...

That is so nice! I'm glad to hear that you got the amazing husband that you deserve! Happy anniversary!