Tuesday, November 10, 2009

California


We took a much needed long weekend vacaction to California. My mom's friend was putting on a concert and my mom was going to be there so we decided to make a trip out of it. We stayed in Huntington Beach and it was awesome!


Outside the place that we stayed


Dusty and mom chilling inside

Me and my adorable mom! We look more alike now that I have blond hair. This is how we got around. We rode bikes every day. It was a blast!!! There is nothing better than riding your bike by the ocean. So we took full advantage and rode our bikes everywhere. It was such nice weather, not too hot and not too cold, all you needed was a light jacket. Name the movie! :)

While there we also ate and some amazing places!

This is the Crab Cooker!

Dusty was in heaven, they serve all seafood and it is super fresh. They also serve you on paper plates and use paper cups. It was great! Since I don't like seafood I got some yummy coleslaw and potatoes. But I did try shrimp. It was good with the bacon, but I don't think that it is going to become something that I eat on a regular basis.
Ruby's is another favorite. They have amazing shakes!!! The Ruby's that we went to is out on the pier in Huntington Beach.

The best place had to be Fred's. It was amazing Mexican food. We all ate a lot, and probably could have eaten more if we weren't so stuffed. It is a must to go to! I am afraid that I will be getting cravings for it.

Dusty picked a flower for me to wear in my hair.


We had an AMAZING time!!!

Thanks mom for the invite! We need to do it again soon!

5 comments:

Alesha said...

Awesome Trip, looks so relaxing!

wrens said...

What a fun trip! BTW the quote is from Miss Congeniality. Love that movie!!

Danielle said...

Looks like you had one heck of a trip! Good for you getting away for a fun weekend :)

Muncher Cruncher said...

I am so jealous! that looks amazing...i miss you! (I know i say it every time...but i do!)xoxoxo

Leah Stallings Fine Art Photography said...

LOVE your blond hair!!! The trip looks amazing!!!