Monday, September 8, 2008

Sharlyn and Scott's Wedding

This weekend my best friend's Shayla's little sister Sharlyn got married. We went to Logan for the luncheon and then to Blackfoot to help with the reception. It turned out amazing and Sharlyn looked gorgeous, just like always. Here are a few pics from the wedding. If you want to see more check out this site http://wixomphoto.typepad.com/my_weblog/ This girl does amazing photos.
Sharlyn and Scott cutting the cake. Her dress was gorgeous and completely fit her!
Dusty and I at the reception
Shayla and I
Shay being HOT!!!!
The decorated car! They got it pretty good.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, what a gorgeous wedding dress and I love the brides maids dresses!!! I have been looking at different hair styles and I really like yours Ali, I might have to copy you!

Unknown said...

Ali- It is so good to see what you are up to. Looks like things are going well. It seems like forever since are Student Council days.