Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Indoor Skydiving

Dusty got to go Indoor Skydiving. He has been wanting to do this for awhile, and he had so much fun!! Jeff was brave and went with him. I just couldn't do it.

Praticing before they got in there. He looks excited


Jeff praticing

Looking excited before they go in

Does the helmet fit? Yep, it does.

Before the air started blowing
Dusty get ready
He threw him clear up there. Dusty did awesome! Even for his first time
Jeff is flying
Hanging out in the wind tunnel
After the flight was over. Looking happy!

4 comments:

kara said...

That looks so fun! Where is that at?

The R Crew said...

YEAH, new posts!!! I'm so happy for an up-date. Your trip looks like it was tons of fun. Where was the in-door sky diving? I want to try!

Abbie said...

Oh Grey's is amazing huh?! I love it. And we take turns cooking too its fun! Thanks about my blog but I LOVE your background, its adorable and your trip to Vegas looks like so much fun! (except the skydiving part) Glad to know you have a blog:)

Leah Stallings Fine Art Photography said...

I have said it before and I will say it again...you and Dusty have way too much fun! But for sure your deserve it! If we ever go to Vegas I will have to have you tell me all of the good places to go!!!