Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Dusty turns 27 Today

Dusty opening his presents
I made this candy bar poster for my cute husband. I did it in about 15 minutes, so it could look better, but he loved it and that is all that matters.
So my amazing husband turns 27 today. And her are a few reasons he is the best ever
1. He is so understanding of my emotional side. He has learned how to comfort and not fix things. I think it takes a lot of guys many years to learn how to do that.
2. He is so willing to try things that I love. He has been to a few dance concerts, plays, and has even watched a couple of muscials with me.
3. He is hilarious! Whenever I am in a bad mood, he is there to put a smile on my face.
4. He is an amazing primary teacher. We teach the 5-6 year olds and they
ALL love him to pieces.
5. He loves me unconditionally!!!! That is the best thing ever. He even loves me when
I drive him crazy.
He is so amazing and I am so thankful to have him in my life. Happy Birthday Dust!!!!

3 comments:

Muncher Cruncher said...

It turned out so cute Ali!! Happy B-day Dusty :)

Tia J said...

Trae wants to eat all your candy all gone. Dusty you can have one but Trae gets the rest. But now he is saying he will share with Dad Harley and Yaya.

Jared and Jessica said...

27! what an old man! haha just kidding!