Monday, August 11, 2008

Park City and Family Reunion

This past weekend we had a lot of fun. On Friday night Dusty planned a big birthday party for me up in Park City. We stayed at the Westgate Resort and ate at my fav restaraunt the Baja Cantina. Delicious!!! There was about 12 of us at dinner and then Dusty and I along with our friends Peter and Amber, and Karly and Carlos stayed the night. We stayed up until about 2:30, playing games, talking, and lots of laughing. We had a blast! Thanks everyone for coming, and thanks Dust for planning it.
Then on Saturday we had my mom's side family reunion. (sorry I didn't take any pics) It was so much fun seeing everyone. My mom came up with the game Survivor. We were split into 3 teams and we were trying to win the "family unity" neclace. My team kicked butt!!!! We had an obstacle course, put together a puzzle, quiz, and who could eat certain foods the fastest. I had to eat vienna sausages. I wouldn't do it at first, but then I shoved them down and won that round for my team! It was so much fun, and it helps that we won too! So all in all
we had a fabulous weekend.

The room at Westgate. This is the only pic of Dusty that I got all weekend
Me relaxing in the tub. I wish I would have had time to really do it!Me, Karly, Carlos, Peter and Amber (clockwise starting from the left)- Dust is taking the pic
No one knew I was taking the pic.
Karl, Amy, Trenton, Karen, Baby Aiden, Doyle and Peter again

3 comments:

The R Crew said...

Happy Birthday to you! Glad you had a great weekend. I didn't even know about the family reunion, oops! My surgeries were so minor compared to what you've gone through this year. So I appreciate your support. love you! XOX

Muncher Cruncher said...

How fun!! It looks like you guys had a great weekend. I'm very jealous :)

tiffany said...

Happy late b-day! Looks like you had a great time! Have I told you that I love your hair like that? So cute!