Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween Party- Part 2

Here are some photos from the party. Sorry there are a lot.

Dusty and I. He dressed up as a firefighter (check out the pic on the side) and I was a witch



The Girls: Ali, Kitani and Shayla (Princess Peach)

Lyndi: Winner of Funniest Costume

Carlos and Karly (Priest and Catholic School Girl)
Winners of Most Original Costume


Jeff and Kitani- He was a Wal Mart Worker. Classic.
Kitani also particiated. She wore Halloween colors.

The Trees: Winners of Best Costume. It was great.



Dusty bought Harley a costume as well. It was super cute, but it was for an Extra Small dog. So pretty much it didn't fit, but she would have look awesome. Next year.

10 comments:

The R Crew said...

Looks like you had an amazing time. I love the originality of the costumes, how fun! What did you and Dusty win?

Muncher Cruncher said...

How fun Ali! You look adorable!! And your treats look like they turned out so cute too!!

Carlos & Karly said...

Loved the party, so much fun!!

Tia J said...

Loved it all! Trae wants a spider cupcake so can you make him some! He really liked them. Your party looked fun maybe we should have come there for Halloween Trae would have had fun maybe next year! See you soon!

Emily said...

That looks like so much fun! Very cute costumes, decorations, treats, etc. It all looks awesome! I got the funniest forward of dogs dressed up for Halloween. Not sure i've ever laughed so hard.. if you want to see it, let me know. Glad you had a fun Halloween!

Durrant said...

You guys always throw the coolest parties! I really am drooling over the homemade root beer right now- yumm!

Leticia said...

Such cute ideas!!! I must have given all my creative gene to my family because I have none!!! Have you heard the Twilight sound track yet? Its pretty good, but I am sure that after I see the movie I will like some of the songs more.
See ya! Cousin Lettie

Unknown said...

I wanted an excuse to dress up this Halloween! You guys all looked so awesome! I loved your food bar, the cupcakes are so CUTE (almost too cute to eat)! You went all out, it looks like you guys had a blast!

Travis and Sherise said...

Wow Ali!! You look amazing! I'm so glad I found your blog! The party looks fun - especially Shayla! I cracked up - she is just the coolest! Sound like you and Dusty are doing well, despite the surgeries. It's good to catch up and see how you are.

Shelley said...

What a fun party!!!! I love all the gorgeous food! Yum! Great costumes too!