Friday, June 20, 2008

Another Tag... 4 Things

4 Jobs That I have had
Office Manager at Point Security
Licensing Coordinator at Sound Security
Loan Officer at Utah Community Credit Union
Marketing Assistant at Qing Mei


4 Movies I could watch over and over
Singing in the Rain
Only You
Aladdin
Hercules (really any Disney movie)


4 Places I have Lived
Blackfoot, ID
Provo, UT
Lindon, UT
Springville, UT

4 Fav TV Shows
Grey's Anatomy
Charmed
The Amazing Race
So You Think You Can Dance



4 Fav Foods
Sweet and Sour Chicken from Pei Wei
Texas Sheet Cake
Tacos
Italian Mexi Chip Dip


4 Places I would rather be
Vegas with my momma
Texas with Tia's family (especially Trae and Kira)
Jackson Hole (I know random, but for some reason I have really felt like going there lately)
The Bahamas or any place with a really nice beach

4 Places I've Bee
Washington DC
Maine
Boston
Cancun
I thought that this was a pretty fun one, so I tag Katie, Leah, Karly, and whoever else wants to do it!

1 comment:

The Brendles said...

Hey Ali!!! Long time since I've seen/heard from you! Glad you found my blog and it looks like you guys are doing great!