Wednesday, June 11, 2008

6 Random Things About Me...

I was tagged by Leah and thought I better do it

1. Most people would be surprised to know that I have a dog. Harley is a super cute beagle, that doesn't bark unless there is something REALLY wrong. And that is why I can handle it.

2. I had brain surgery in February, and I was so worried about the doctor shaving my hair and what it was going to look like. Come to realize, I don't care all that much and the doctor did a great job.

3. I have the song "Chocolate Rain" stuck in my head a lot. (it is video on YouTube, you should check it out) My bosses play it at work constantly because they think it is so funny. It really isn't.

4. Dusty and I get to teach the 5 and 6 year olds in Primary. They are a lot of fun, but I don't know how some of their parents do it.

5. My favorite thing to do after work is drive home with all of the windows down and rock out to the music. My fav is Avril Lavigne. Love her!

6. In July, I will have been married for 3 years. It is so crazy, but I am so grateful for my amazing husband who has been so patient through everything and always makes me laugh and smile. Love you honey!

I tag Tia, Annie, Kellie and Kara

1 comment:

Leah Stallings Fine Art Photography said...

Yeah! I am so glad that you did the tag thing! I love that you have a dog I am not much of a dog person but I have been begging Luke for a Yorkie (he says when my cat is gone maybe)! I am so excited for the Twilight movie too although I am a little nervous that it won't live up to my expectations and I am so excited for the next book to come out and I am totally going to the party that Barnes and Noble is having for it! (wow this is a long comment)!