Monday, May 28, 2012

Big Changes

Over the last month, our life has been full of big changes. Dusty got a new job, and we moved up to Salt Lake County. With Dusty's new job he was gone the whole week to Denver before we moved. So I was in charge of getting everything packed and ready to go so we could move the day he got back. I got some great help; my mom came up and watched Kinley so I could get something done, and Chandi came and helped me pack. They were awesome. 
Before we moved, we had to have a garage sale to get rid of all the stuff that we had accumulated. Jeff and Kitani were also moving, so they joined in the garage sale and so did Chandi. We had a really good turn out. And it was lots of fun. 
Dusty and Cort hanging out

Kinley helping Dusty with yard work one last time before we moved

I love love love this picture of Kitani and Cort. She looks gorgeous and he is so cuddly!

The boxes and moving truck were ready to go for Dusty
Thanks everyone who helped us move


No comments: