Monday, May 28, 2012

Hungry Caterpillar Birthday Party

Dusty's cousin Alesha, that I just love, had a birthday party and a baby blessing that she was doing and when she asked for some help, I agreed! I loved working with her. She had awesome ideas and was as excited as I was to plan the party. Her daughter Astella was turning 2 and had really been into The Very Hunger Caterpillar. It was a perfect theme for the party.  

The Caterpillar Cake

Happy Birthday Astella Banner

The food table. I loved the hanging lantern caterpillar

Cute food tags. We tried to have most of the food that the caterpillar ate

Lollipops

There was a big caterpillar head made of cardboard, and Alesha found some bean bags on etsy that had the food from the book. The kids loved tossing the bean bags. This is Kinley and the birthday girl, Astella

Astella and Grandma Norma

She was ready to blow out the candles and have a piece of cake. 
Don't you just the love shirt! 


No comments: