Wednesday, January 5, 2011

We Wish You a Merry Christmas

Christmas was a lot of fun! Kinley didn't know quite what was going on, but she still had a good time. It was fun being with Tia's family and my mom. We opened presents all day because the kids wanted to play with their presents in between. It was great! Kinley just woke up with her rosey cheeks!
Kinley hanging out with Aunt Tia

Me, Dusty, Tia and Matt in our matching pjs
Dusty was an awesome uncle and played with Kira and her new kitchen!
Trae and Kira made me a church bag and Dusty an apron. They will be used a lot!

Kira and her shopping cart
The kids with their presents
(I am not sure where Trae is in all of my pics - he must have been too busy with his toys)

Dusty got a trip to Cali for Christmas! (but he has to take me and Kinley)

Dusty hanging out with his buddy Dax
Me and Kins reading her new books!

No comments: