Saturday, January 29, 2011

The Tonight Show with Jason Stathom

While we were in California, Dusty really wanted to go to the Tonight Show with Jay Leno. I am not a huge fan but decided that it would be fun. It was totally worth it because Jason Stathom (Italian Job, The Transporter, etc) was going to be the guest! I love him!!! We went with Jeff and Kitani and my mom was awesome and watched Kinley for us. She said that her and Kinley would hang out on the beach all day. It was a raly fun experience. My favorite part, aside from Jason Stathom, was the band. They were awesome and really entertaining.

The 4 of us before we left
After the taping

Jeff and Kit
We stopped in Huntington Beach on our way home to eat at Fred's. AMAZING!!!!! I love that place!

2 comments:

wrens said...

How Fun! We have been in need of a trip and California and Vegas sound good! Kinley is getting so big! I LOVE the giraffe swimsuit!

Alesha said...

OK seriously you two, I mean three. Do you ever stop? Oh it looks like you had a fabulous time and the weather was great! Kinley is changing so much, what a doll! Awesome, you even had a traveling baby-sitter. Love the pool pics, so fun and Jay Leno, come on, really!!!