Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Outside Projects

We have accomplished a bit outside in the last couple of days.
We planted our garden, extended our driveway, planted some beautiful flowers and also got the back grass cut out so that we (and by we, I mean Dusty) can get it ready to pour a patio.
This is how we planted. Dusty made the whole and I dropped the seed
Our garden - it has PEAS, zuchini, squash and corn. Not too bad for a first garden
And while my mom was here for the weekend, she made the beautiful rows. Nicely done!

Last night while we were planting the garden, this was the weather. I love it!!! Nice and cloudy
The gravel is done and just waiting cement
On Satuday Dusty, with the help of his dad, brother and uncle, poured cement to extend our driveway. They did awesome. Thanks so much for all of the help! You guys were amazing!
And I loved this picture of Harley running to go get Dusty who was standing behind me.

So we have got a lot accomplished and it will probably continue throughout the summer :)

2 comments:

Leah Stallings Fine Art Photography said...

You guys are always so busy getting things accomplished! I wish I had your energy and your garden!!!

Digital Zone said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.