Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Another Play, but this one with the boys

Last night we (meaning Dusty and I) headed over the Scera outdoor theater with Jeff and Kitani to see Beauty and the Beast. It was really good and so much fun! We brought our blankets, relaxed and enjoyed the play. I loved all the costumes, they were super creative. And the set was AMAZING!!!! It looked like bunch of books and I couldn't believe what they did with it.
I wanted to get some pictures of it but they didn't allow flash photography during the play. Sad! :(

The amazing set and delicious Dippin'Dots!!
Dusty and I before the play started

Ali and Kitani - 2 plays within a week = AWESOME!
Dusty did some of this during the play!
Kitani and Jeff - he liked it a little more than Dusty did. And if the Scera ever does Beauty and the Beast again, they should really have Jeff do the Beast voice overs. He was much better!
Thanks for a fun night guys. We had a blast!

3 comments:

Muncher Cruncher said...

so fun ali! your pics look adorable :)

Leah Stallings Fine Art Photography said...

So fun! I am jealous! I wish they would have allowed you to take pictures so we could all see what we missed!

kara said...

thats definitely one that I would want to see! How fun, looks like you guys have been doin lots of fun stuff lately!