Monday, June 8, 2009

Busy Weekend

Dusty and I had a fun filled weekend and it was very busy!
We started it off on Friday by going to Night at the Museum 2. I loved it! I loved the first one, and thought that the second one was just as great. It has some great new characters.
On Saturday we took a drive up to the Hill Air Force Base to watch the Air Show. The traffic was crazy and but it was well worth it because Dusty loved it! I had a good time too.

My boss told me that this was the Heritage Flight

We finished off Satuday night by going to the first ever Springville Rodeo.
We love the summer because there are a lot rodeos that we get to go to.
Dusty and I
This is how it is done in Springville
There aren't enough seats in the bleachers so everyone brings
their own chairs and lots of food and snacks.
Sunday we had our friends Karly and Carlos over for a little barbeque.
It was a great way to end the amazing weekend.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Fun weekend! We have family in Layton so we drive past Hill Air Force Base all the time. Travis absolutely love planes and use to go to air shows but I still have never been to one, it looks fun! Nothing like packing yourself in tight like sardines to see the rodeo! Living up the summer life!!!
Oh I can't wait to have little garden when we have a yard! Those little outside projects get me excited!

Jared and Jessica said...

We went to the air show too! Wish we could have seen you guys!!!