Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Eiffiel Tower

Another first in Vegas was going to the top of the Eiffiel Tower. I am so scared of heights but I thought that the view would be really cool, so I did it. The ride up in the elevator was super scary. It was made of glass, so you could see everything going up. I had to close my eyes. Once I got on top, I felt like the whole thing was moving, but this nice Romanian lady had me come and stand by her to watch the fountain show at the Bellagio. It is right across the street. That was awesome!!! I am really glad that we did it.

Dusty and I on the top. We were trying to stay close to the center
View of the Strip


At the bottom of the tower

Kissing on the Tower
Jeff and Kitani

Chandi and Nate
Carlos and Karly

1 comment:

Amy said...

Looks Fun...Love Your Jacket By The Way!