Monday, November 10, 2008

Trae's Birthday Party

This weekend Dusty and I went to Idaho for our nephew Trae's birthday party. This was the first one that we had been able to go to so we were pretty excited. It was a busy weekend, with getting everything ready for the party and keeping the kids entertained. But we got a few moments for the adults. We played a lot of Wii (mario kart, bowling, tennis) and Guitar Hero. Come to find out I am pretty bad at everything. I just don't have the coordination for it.
Here is Tia rocking out. She kicked our butts!
Dusty wasn't too bad himself. He actually got REALLY good!
The Mickey Party! They did a pinata. The kids loved it.

This is Kira's crazy face. She does it every time you pull the camera out. She is hilarious!
Kira sharing the candy with Grammy. She was shoving it in her mouth
Trae blowing out his candles. I wonder if he was wishing for something? (as Tia would say, "probably a cousin.")
Trae opening up Mr Potato Head from YaYa and Dusty. He got lots of cool presents, and was so thankful. He is such a sweet and funny boy, so we were excited to be able to go to his party!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Trae is a cutie, I love that picture with his tongue out! Mr. Potato head is a classic, great gift!
So I could totally give you a run for you money on who is worse at guitar hero and the wii. It is so much fun but I just end up looking ridiculous!

Leah Stallings Fine Art Photography said...

Trae is adorable! His party looks like it was a blast! I am horrible at all those Wii games too!