Thursday, November 20, 2008

America's Next Top Model

pictured (left to right): Annaleigh, McKey, Sam
Last night it was the finale of America's Next Top Model. I love this show, but this season it was really hard because I wasn't LOVING any of the girls. My favs were Elina and Annaleigh. Annaleigh made it in to the top 3 with McKey, who is a boxer and as some of the judges say "looks like Lurch when she walks", and Sam who drives me nuts!!!! Last night I was just hoping that Annaleigh would be the one to win, but she did really bad on her Covergirl commercial, and was kicked off. And that left McKey and Sam. I didn't even care who won at that point, but I still had to watch for who did. It was McKey, who is not cute and as Dusty would say "was she the ugly one?" when I told him who won. So this season of ANTM was very frustrating and I just wanted to see if anyone else was as frustrated as I was with the results?

1 comment:

Kara said...

I didn't watch it this season, but thats what James usually says too! He's like they are all ugly. Why are they on there?